Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Unique Ideas to Celebrate St. Valentine's Day

I was supposed to publish this post last year, but for whatever reason it was, I forgot to post it. So for #4, it refers to last years DOH campaign.


UNIQUE IDEAS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY

As one of my co-teacher was reading a a certain magazine, she came across an article about unique ways to celebrate Valentine's Day. As she was reading them aloud, I was answering her back and giving some of my "unique ideas." So I decided to blog them up. Here they are:

  1. ATTEND HOLY MASS. I think there is no better way to celebrate the Day of Love than to express our love to the first one who loved us and that is the Triune God.
  2. For married couples, SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH EACH OTHER (or if you have kids with them). Valentine's day should not be equated with the consummation of the love thing, there is more to that!
  3. For unmarried couples, DO NOT CONSUMMATE YOUR LOVE UNTIL AFTER YOU GET MARRIED. The let-us-consummate-our-love-to-prove-our-love-with-each-other ideology is based from non-sense. Love is not just physical attraction, there is a much more deeper idea behind it. Also, if you think contraceptives are good, think again you are just making it worst. So the best way to prevent it is to just ABSTAIN FROM IT.
  4. If ever you see government officials handing out contraceptives to couples in the middle of a busy street, I advise you to PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS, so that the Almighty God have mercy upon them forgive them their sins and bring them to life everlasting.

No comments: